Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stand by me would you love, as if queen and pawn.


As all of you may know, we went to see Children 18:3, the wedding, and Disciple. It was amazing! Children 18:3 did an amazing job and I felt like me a Jordan were the only ones that knew their songs. Like, no one knew them. I was so glad I saw them! The wedding, they were good, but not my favorite. Disciple did good too. I had fun when I knew the songs they were playing. After the show was over the lead singer preached a message and got a lot of people to say the salvation prayer!!! AWESOME!!!! Well, I guess that's it for now. Oh, and anyone that hasn't seen it yet NEEDS to download the podcast The 3 Revelation Gifts by the Fifth Service on itunes....IT'S AMAZING!!!!

PS. The guy in the photo is David from Children 18:3.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a good time......and praise God for the salvations!
I am SO glad that the youth grabbed a hold of what P. Jim taught......it is amazing and we CAN and WILL have it!!
LOVE YOU!

Staci said...

I just love your little sweet and hungry heart, Lauren! I was excited to see how excited you came home about the word you heard at church! I love our talks about the word!

Anonymous said...

I love that you and your mom have talks about the Lord. We always did and still do that with our kids. Those are the best of times!!!! Love you Baker Family!!

Anna said...

OK SO WHATS ALL THERE NAMES?