Sunday, November 9, 2008

I did it!!!!!

Well, I did a lot of stuff this weekend, but the one I'm talking about right now is I baked a cake!!!!!
It's called Cappuccino Kissed Cheesecake. It's pretty much a chocolate cheesecake with coffee in it. It was tasty!!!!

Well, this weekend was fun! Friday we watched Get Smart. HILARIOUS!!!!! I loved it. It is a must see. Saturday we went to our cousins soccer game. I liked soccer more than I thought I would! Then we went to Target/Old Navy/Books-A-Million. Then we went to taco bell....where Jordan pricked her finger on a cactus behind her. haha Then we went home and watched Journey to the Center of the Earth. That was pretty good too. It kinda reminded me of Indiana Jones. Anyways I guess that's it! Bye!

3 comments:

Staci said...

what happened to the "action shots" of Jordan's encounter with the cactus?

Staci said...

PS Your cake was good!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Good job on the cake!! Next time I need to try your cake!