Thursday, January 1, 2009

In this world, we are different

I was looking at youtube and some stuff people added to what I said on some videos....And a lot of it was horrid...people saying bad stuff about God. I almost couldn't bare it. I almost broke down right there and cried, that's how bad it was. But then I saw that there was a new music video for Hillsong United's Point of Difference and I almost started balling again....but this time it was good. The song said "In this world, we are different. Let your love become us, as we live to make you famous." And I thought, thank you Lord I am not of this world. Even though those people are and no matter how harsh the words they said, I still love them. And this is what we are here for, to tell those people and everyone about Jesus!

I love all you guys so much!

3 comments:

Staci said...

I know I've said it before, but I love your lovely heart, Sweets.

Jake said...

Very, very awesome post. Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

There are many Christians that are still searching for their purpose in this life. I'm so glad you know yours. And you're doing it too! You're awesome and I love you bunches!