Monday, February 16, 2009

one year more.....

God is sooooo good! He just wants to make you happy! Especially on your special days. Today I turned 15 and he made it so special! I woke up at noon [I stayed up watching Lord of the Rings really late, like 2:30am] and me and mom watch the Lord of the Rings, yeah lots of lord of the rings. and that took up the whole day and while we were watching it we were making my cake and we ate LOTS, well I did, of chocolate!!!! yummy! Then God blessed me with an amazing message from Nate at class tonight! and now I'm about to go make up a video thingy, which I LOVE doing, and then I'm going to watch the last lord of the rings! yay!

I love God...he's amazing!

4 comments:

Jake said...

Happy, happy Birthday to you!!

Are you going to post the video thingy that you make??

Staci said...

You are so sweet! You always bring tears . . . it is joyful tears though! I love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad that it was a good one! We love you so much!
Oh, and thanks for the comment on my blog, it made me SO happy! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!! I want to see your video thingy too!