Monday, March 2, 2009

¡Hola! ¡Muy al azar! [very random]

¡Hola todos! ¿Cómo está usted individuos? I apesadumbrado haven' ¡t fijado en un rato largo!

Hello everybody! How are you guys? Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! [I used babel fish, so I hope that was right. haaha]

I decided to put a tribute out to me about to begin learning spanish, if that made sense. I think I'm about to go over to Grandma's house to get the stuff for it.

I'm still reading my book for class tonight. I'm not very far along.

Last Friday was very fun! I actually got some clothes!

I haven't put anything up about the Winter Jam yet, so I will do so now, i guess. Well, all I can really do is put some pictures up and say it was really awesome!

Brandon Heath

Stephanie Smith

Toby Mac

We were really far away!

Well, I guess that's all the random I can give today!
¡Adiós!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Lauren!!!

Staci said...

You know, when your Uncle Tracy used to call, I would say "hola!" when I answered the phone to be funny since he was fluent in Spanish. So then he, in turn, would just start conversing in Spanish.

I guess I deserved that, huh?

PS - I am glad that evangelism has inspired you to learn Spanish!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun @ the concert & sleepover! Both of those things need to happen again soon....love ya girl!