Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello again!

I am finally going to post! I decided I needed a new look and and new post...even though the blog itself doesn't look that great...oh well. I thought It was cool that I found "filled to the brim" was in a book I was reading! Anyways, I thought I would just say don't stop reading b/c I haven't posted in a long time!


I found this scripture the other day when I was studying and I loved it!

1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.

I love that! anyways, I guess that's really all i have to say today!

bye!!!

3 comments:

ps said...

I love you Lauren. You are such a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

DITTO! :)

Staci said...

It is true that it does not matter your age, but your heart! My heart swells when I see my children serve the Lord with such diligence and passion!