Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let your memories grow stronger and stronger.....

Wow! This last week was crazy! So many things went on!
Tuesday me and Jordan got to hang out with our cousin Aaron! We went to the mall, Tuesday morning, Cici's, books a million, and then starbucks in target. That took all the day if you could believe it!

Wednesday we did a bunch of stuff, I just can't remember what. haha Thursday,of course, was thanksgiving. We went to my dad's cousins house.

Dad and Kaleb playing video games.
Then later on we went to grandma's house for dinner...which I could barely eat anything!
Then friday we put up Christmas stuff and I colored my hair!

sorry the picture is sideways. hah.

anyways.....

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

haha! I can't wait to do the Christmas drama!

well......I guess that's it. shot. simple. to the point. hah.

4 comments:

Staci said...

I can't remember Wednesday either, except church! And thanks for always keeping us on track with the decorations! The house feels like the holidays now!

Jessica said...

I thought you colored your hair! I like it!!! I'm excited for the drama too! it's going to be fun!!

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!!! And I am VERY excited for the drama! You do sucha great job!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks so pretty! We have all of our Christmas stuff up too!!! :)
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving WEEK!